Figureworld North (Easingwold, York) 2024

Souvenirs, souvenirs...
Tim R-T-C

Figureworld North (Easingwold, York) 2024

Post by Tim R-T-C »

Last Saturday we went to one of the smaller shows we attend - Figureworld North - held in a village hall near York.

Its primarily a large scale figure modelling event, but we have been invited to display for the last few years and dutifully took an array of tiny figures along with us (and some planes to go with them).

We had more room than expected, so some of the older vignettes got a rare airing alongside the newest scenes.

Emma debuted her new Gundam signage.

The rest of the show had some lovely modelling on display. The competition area was an open format so each competitor gets a space to display everything from figures to tanks and the whole ensemble was judged to bronze, silver and gold medals.

Vietnam war figures in flower display pots.

An entire 144th scale Luft '46 collection!

MikeV

Re: Figureworld North (Easingwold, York) 2024

Post by MikeV »

Lovely job Team T&E!

Really sorry I couldn't make it (I really need to borrow Huw's Time machine) Used to do a lot of figures so would have been good to see.

Great they gave you a bigger display space - as ever I see the Multi-Role Combat SIG rose to the occasion! I saw that 'Luft 46' diorama at the Northern show but couldn't get a decent shot - talk about going for the full Monty!

Thanks for representing the SIG so well - the missionary work continues !!