Normandy beach DIY

Water, Earth, Stars and all the rest go here, whatif or whatever.
MalcolmR

Normandy beach DIY

Post by MalcolmR »

Saw this photo of the US Coast Guard 83ft. Patrol Cutter USCG 20 beached on the Normandy coast under repair so decided to finish the Black Cat Models kit in this setting. Really nice model. Hope everyone is well and enjoying their modelling.
02 1-144 USCG 20 Nov 2021  (2).jpg
<
Attachments
02 1-144 USCG 20 Nov 2021  (1).jpg
<

MikeV

Re: Normandy beach DIY

Post by MikeV »

Original subject and imaginative setting - excellent stuff as ever. Inspired by you I have some submarines on the bench along with the Neomega tug boat - have you seen their 3D printed crew by the way? hope to get some at Telford.

MalcolmR

Post by MalcolmR »

I've seen the 1/144 crew and have them on order to go with the Xmas present the good lady has for me. (Eppleton Hall paddle tug. Roll on Xmas) just finishing Trumpeters early Gato Class & Fletcher class destroyer (Photos to follow soon) Wish I could get to the show but what I save on transport & acommidation I can spend at the local model shop.

F_IV

Post by F_IV »

That looks fantastic. Congratulations on this and your other work which is on show. They are tremendous.

Tim R-T-C

Post by Tim R-T-C »

Great work on the ship and scene.

The NeOmega crew are great, lovely detail - but allow a lot of time to cut from the sprue, lots of attachments.