a bit of ornithology ?

Anything that flies goes here : fixed wings, rotary wing, airships and ..... balloons
teddybeer

a bit of ornithology ?

Post by teddybeer »

Thank you so much Terry for letting us discover it....
It is a very beautiful bird that this Petrel
Petrel.jpg
<
We recognize the fixed landing gear as well as the nose.... :lol: :lol:

Oh sorry, I thought I was in my ornithology class... :lol: :lol:
No, it's a very nice plane and the resin model of Terry allowed a very nice metal casting
IMG_2252.JPG
<
IMG_2253.JPG
<
IMG_2257.JPG
<
Again a big thank you Terry and I hope to see another model soon as original...
Come on, get to work.... :lol: :lol:

TerryP

Re: a bit of ornithology ?

Post by TerryP »

Your model is beautiful, it looks so good in metal, much better than the resin ones that I have built.
In an earlier communication you suggested that I should produce some Hawker masters, the trouble with that is i have already done several of those. However I do have masters for the Dragon Rapide and the Express if you would like to produce them. Perhaps we could swap a metal petrel for a DR and an Express.
Again I say I love your Petrel it really does look lovely in metal the material suits it.
Terry

teddybeer

Re: a bit of ornithology ?

Post by teddybeer »

TerryP wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:13 pm However I do have masters for the Dragon Rapide and the Express if you would like to produce them.
I already have the Dragon Rapide which I cast from an Aeroclub kit.
But why not the DH Express....
TerryP wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:13 pm Perhaps we could swap a metal petrel for a DR and an Express.
There is no problem. I will make you a metal Petrel (to build).
But you'll have to wait a bit.
I have a formal ban on making silicon molds and casting at home.... :oops: :oops:
So, I have to wait for the summer to do it in my house in Corsica..... :lol: :lol:
So, we make an appointment at Telford at the latest?