Five projects

Anything that flies goes here : fixed wings, rotary wing, airships and ..... balloons
F_IV

Five projects

Post by F_IV »

Hi all, I'm new here and looking forward to meeting every one. By way of introduction, I though I'd share some pics of more recent works which were made over the last couple of years. I had the sudden thought that joining in without having something to show was probably a bit like turning up to a party empty handed! :oops:

These ones are all scratchbuilds. Mostly from styrene and acrylic sheet. The Sparrowhawk is the oldest of the group. The Fe2 by comparison was finished just a few weeks ago. I hope you like them.

teddybeer

Re: Five projects

Post by teddybeer »

Phew ....
Great art ....
I think I'll put my tools and brushes away soon .... :? :? :?
And the guying ..... :shock: :shock: :?

MikeV

Post by MikeV »

So you have a rigging spider too?!! I would definitely need a lay-down before tackling that one! :shock:

Outstanding work sir! - seems to me that the scratchbuilders are in the ascendant these days - certainly shows what can be achieved in our scale - thanks for sharing.....................Airship to go with the Sparrowhawk anyone?

PS I think you just turned up at the party with a case of very good malt ................................... ;)

TerryP

Post by TerryP »

I've already built most of those models but I wouldn't dare put mine next to yours. Fabulous models. Great to see a new scratcher joining the fold.
Terry

DH106

Post by DH106 »

This is the finest work I've ever seen in 1/144 scale. We need you to hold a master class!

F_IV

Post by F_IV »

Thank you everybody that it very kind! I'm always happy to share any information that I can. I've got a bit of a system going now so if there are any building techniques that I can pass on or tips regarding specific materials just let me know.

dab

Post by dab »

WOW!! The models are great. I will have to up my scratch building game to match these models. Hopefully in the future you can reveal your secrets to us lesser brethren. Welcome to the gang and especially the scratch building fraternity.