Model Kraft 2022, 8 May - Milton Keynes

Post by teddybeer »

ModelKraft Flyer.jpg
<

MikeV

Re: Model Kraft 2022, 8 May - Milton Keynes

Post by MikeV »

UPDATE

Sadly owing to the organiser passing away this show is still booked but we may only have one table !

It seems that not only are they trying to fit everybody in but SIGS will be afforded less space than Clubs - not sure why and I have asked for more space on the basis of our track record (In recent years we have put on shows as big as Telford) They have promised to do their best but we will not know until nearer the date.

If you are planning to come to MK please bear this possibility in mind. More info as we get it

TerryP

Post by TerryP »

I know you have tried your best Mike and we have been to MK in the past and we have been able to fill tables that haven't been taken up those who have booked them then failed to turn up.
I will as usual take some of my own tables as I always do, you never know they might have space if not tables.
Good luck, keep us informed.
Terry

Tim R-T-C

Post by Tim R-T-C »

Definitely hoping to come to this one, we'll downsize what we plan to bring now...

If there are some empty tables, perhaps Guerilla SIG needs to make another appearance!

MikeV

Post by MikeV »

Hot news

MK are struggling for space, we were only allocated 1 x 6' table!

They have suggested however that if we were willing to share another table we could have 9' x double depth. The other SIG in question is ' What If' - they like us were hoping for more. I have agreed as Mike McEvoy was a member of both SIGS and I'm sure we can come up with a fitting tribute.

This does mean we will have to plan carefully in advance and like Telford I'll need to know A) that you intend to come B)that you would like to exhibit and C) what you have available. As at Telford we'll try to give everybody a fair shake!

MikeV

Post by MikeV »

As of this writing the show is sold out so will be crowded with so many trying to get in and set up - If you are exhibiting please look out for the joining instructions (not yet out)

PLEASE NOTE (1) we are only getting two seats and may have to pay for wristies at the door (concession price for up-setters apparently B-4 10) (2) CASH ONLY at the door....your tech will not work. I believe this only applies at the door - traders should be as normal.