> We'd definitely be planning to attend Stoke 😁
>
> And of course Telford.
> [/quote]
>
> As things stand (June ) we have NOT got a table at Stoke - they have quite
> rightly given previous attendees preference albeit we are on the list if
> any cancellations / spaces become available

Thanks, if it does go ahead I will probably be able to attend with the Keighley club as they were there last time, so I'll make sure to take some 144th with me!

MikeV

Re: Stoke show

Post by MikeV »

As of today we have 4 tables (2 wide x 2 deep) booked and paid for. David Hart is taking the lead as I MAY have to be somewhere else on the day. Further details as we have them

teddybeer

Re: Stoke show

Post by teddybeer »

So, insofar as some will not be able to come to this first model show "from the after world" ...., will one of the members present be able to take pictures to allow us to dream a little ... ... :shock: :shock:
I remind you that there is a special dedicated section: "Reports & Photographic Archives"
Thank you in advance to the "SIG144 journalist" who will be so kind as to devote himself .... :D

Tim R-T-C

Re: Stoke on Trent show 15 of August 2021

Post by Tim R-T-C »

I'll definitely take and post some photos.

In terms of display items I've got plenty of canvas bases good to go, 7x5" with no overhang, variety of themes as seen on this forum!

TerryP

Post by TerryP »

I hope to attend and if I do I will also post some photo's.
Terry

MikeV

Post by MikeV »

COVID protocols

I have emailed detailed notes but for this and other shows we have decided that masks and distance are still prudent for the time being. This may vary depending on how crowded / ventilated/ spacious venues turn out to be on the day but common courtesy to our members and visitors dictates that we should assume this to be appropriate.

Obviously it will be best if you have been jabbed too. You are the one most at risk if not.

Looking forward to seeing folk at shows again - even if it's at arm's length!

Mike

Tim R-T-C

Post by Tim R-T-C »

The showground venue hall, if that is where the show will take place, does look very spacious and airy.

With lots of doors open it might be a bit cold though. We'll be wearing thermals along with the masks!

MikeV

Post by MikeV »

According to the long-range met we may be in the middle of another Heat wave and have to worry about the models melting!

As of this writing David and Terry are unable to attend so we could have no problem with social distancing!!