Welsh Models Buccaneer

Anything that flies goes here : fixed wings, rotary wing, airships and ..... balloons
AndrewN

Welsh Models Buccaneer

Post by AndrewN »

I've had this for a long while but last year I decidedto really do a job on it. At Telford in 2019, when I met up with you guys, I got a set of decals from 144th.com and that completed the job.
Attachments
bucc2.png
bucc1.png

MalcolmR

Re: Welsh Models Buccaneer

Post by MalcolmR »

Made the Welsh Models Buccaneer a long time ago. Do like vac-forms more than resin but have you seen the 1/144.com Buccaneer?
IMG_20201107_140459.jpg
It's really good but would have liked a vac-form canopy

AndrewN

Post by AndrewN »

Yes I have :D

TerryP

Post by TerryP »

Your vac-forms are fantastic, I always think that Vac-form building is the most difficult method. I have a vac Buccaneer, I've had it for years but never got up the courage to tackle it.
Terry

BigReg

Post by BigReg »

Come on Terry! A month of lockdown get your penknife and bass wood and whittle one up.
David

AndrewN

Post by AndrewN »

TerryP wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:32 pm Your vac-forms are fantastic, I always think that Vac-form building is the most difficult method. I have a vac Buccaneer, I've had it for years but never got up the courage to tackle it.
Terry
Thanks a lot Terry. :)

dab

Post by dab »

I also have a Vacc form Buccaneer kindly donated by DH106. I would like to add it to my Blackburn collection but I keep having a go then putting it back in the box. Keep thinking like TerryP that is would be easier to start with a lump of wood.

MikeV

Post by MikeV »

The 144 Co resin job is excellent - I have one in 'to do' The decals alone are worth every penny - I will concede that the only vac forms I've tackled have not gone well so it will get built ....honest......

"your model is

NUMBER FIFTY SEVEN

in the queue...it will be dealt with as soon as our operator is free"............................